Sunday, June 14, 2009

2435 Lots more blood

Sunday, June 14, 2009

You can’t prevent what you can’t predict.
-----------------

Remember when I said Wednesday's blood draw was very painful? Here's the evidence. My left elbow. This showed up for the first time this morning. All the nasty bruising is at least two inches away from where the actual sticks were, so I guess it's a lot worse deeper in, and I'm expecting it to look worse over the next few days. (The tiny red spot is just a red spot, I have lots of them, has nothing to do with the field of action, which was up near the top of the photo, where the downward drift of yellow starts.)

.

2 comments:

Donna in Alabama said...

Boy Silk, they tore your arm up! Is the red spots like blood moles? That is what my grandmother calls them, I have them everywhere.

~~Silk said...

I have those red thingys all over my upper arms and upper chest. They're soft and slightly raised. A doctor told me they were estrogen-related, but I don't know if I believe that.