Friday, July 18, 2008

1913 Brazen

Friday, July 18, 2008

I went to NJ yesterday for dinner with The Man, and to watch him practice. He got two lanes, and bowled twelve straight games, rapidly, going back and forth between the two. He had requested an oil pattern he hates (Shark) because that's what he needs to work on I guess, but I was still very impressed. He's been practicing a lot more the past few weeks, and it shows.

I rushed back this morning to meet Piper for walking, and he wasn't in his office. There was a young man there answering phones, and he didn't know where Piper was, either. I left him cell messages, but haven't heard from him (although, like me, he sometimes forgets to turn the thing on). So, I'm a bit worried about him (or more accurately, his mother).

I was introduced to a new (to me) group last night - The Brazen Heads, out of Phoenix, Arizona. They're Celtic rock. See this video ("Who's Yer Paddy"). It's cute. Some people are comparing them to BNL, but I suspect maybe it's their irreverence, rather than their music.
.

1 comment:

Becs said...

Oil pattern??