Friday, April 18, 2008

1767 Friday Bits

Friday, April 18, 2008

Preserve wildlife - pickle a squirrel.

-------------------------

Kitty Update - I suspect that Jasper had his first birthday sometime in the past few weeks. He has tripled in size since I captured him last June. I think he's about 12 lb. now, and it's mostly muscle. I had thought he was going to be a very small cat, because he had itty bitty teeny tiny little paws. He still has itty bitty teeny tiny little paws, but with a big hulking teenaged boy body balanced on top. Looks weird.

-------------------------

Observation: "Freedom" is the absence of necessity, coercion, or constraint in choice or action. "License" is a freedom that is used with or allows irresponsibility, or disregard for rules of personal conduct. Too many people confuse the two. They think freedom automatically confers license.

-------------------------

The Hairless Hunk is out there spreading topsoil in the cleared woods, to level it out. It's 80 degrees, and he's not wearing a shirt. Terribly distracting.... Excuse me while I go supervise some more.
.

No comments: