Monday, December 17, 2007

1599 So Snow

Monday, December 17, 2007

The local TV news just did a piece on ER visits due to snow, from auto accidents to heart attacks, to slip 'n' fall. The doctor interviewed?

Dr. Sosnow.

They pronounced it "sauce now", but it was written across the bottom of the screen, and I read it more appropriately. With an exclamation point.

Incidentally, I read today that the Lear guy of Lear jets named his daughter "Crystal Shanda". Is this true? When I was teaching in high school I had students, twins, named Candy and Clark. Children of a Dr. Barr. Really.
.

2 comments:

Chris said...

That is bad...Shanda Lear. What a cava-lear attitude toward naming his kids;)

Becs said...

When I had a brief temp gig at an insurance company, I had to get a list of dentist's names across the country. I found: Dr. Pullet, Dr. Fang, Dr. Blood, et al. Honestly, there were at least a 100.