Saturday, June 09, 2007

1294 Cluster Map

Saturday, June 9, 2007

I just added a "cluster map" to the right sidebar. It shows where visitors are coming from, or will, once it gets torqued up.

It probably won't be very accurate, because AOL folks never show a location other than simply "USA", for example, and my own ISP location field sometimes shows Boston, sometimes somewhere in Maryland, sometimes upstate New York, and sometimes "undetermined". Weird.

But it'll be fun anyway, I hope.

-------------------------------------

Roman and I are going to Mass MOCA tomorrow. The local Mensa group went last year, but that was the weekend Roman and I had gone to visit my mountain, so we missed it.

Now that he's free on weekends, I suggested that we go. Make up for what we missed last year. I think we'd have more fun on our own anyway.

Next weekend, The Man and I are going to my mountain.
.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Yeah, I can't stand how AOL always shows up in the center of the USA everytime. It throws everything off. On the brightside....."Middle America" LOVES my blog!


Chris
My Blog