Tuesday, April 24, 2007

1217 Monday

Monday, April 23, 2007

I got up at a decent hour this morning and headed to the Maritime Museum to process the next bunch of membership renewals. On my way through the village I noticed Piper was in his office, so I stopped in, and we went to the cafe for tea and coffee (too early for lunch). I finally made it to the museum at 1:30.

I got home at 5:15, and then left at 5:45 for Andi's Gross Science talk in Newburgh. It was cute. She talked about some of the really gross discoveries in science, like the sex lives of tube worms, why toads explode, training wasps to find dead bodies, and more.

After the talk, Andi, Erwin, and I stopped at the Highland diner for munchies. As usual, I've doggie bagged home the remaining 2/3 of their delicious Greek salad. (Not very Greek, but still very good.)

Bedtime.
.

No comments: