Tuesday, March 20, 2007

1173 Too Tired

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm very tired today. I haven't slept well in the past two weeks or more. It's not obsessive thoughts, the usual problem when I don't sleep, it's physical pain. My body aches. Hips, shoulders, neck. I can't get comfortable, I keep waking up, and in the morning I hurt. It may be the pillow. They die after a while....

Maybe there should have been at least two semicolons in the above paragraph. I probably should learn semicolon rules.

My goal for today was to get the printer hooked up to the laptop. I kept putting it off because the last time I installed a printer on the desktop, I screwed it up somehow. The PC knows it's there, the printer "burps" at the appropriate times, but when I try to send a file to it, I'm informed it's offline. I've been without a printer for about two and a half years. Saved a lot on ink and paper. It turns out you don't really have to print all the things you think you do. Only once did I have to print a large amount of info, and a friend let me use her computer. The rest has been just a few online travel tickets, and those I do at Piper's, or Roman's, or Daughter's.

At 9 pm I said ok, let's just do it, and discovered that I don't have a connector for the USB port. Ok. Safe for tonight. I'll have to go buy a cable tomorrow.

Tomorrow.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Test