Saturday, February 17, 2007

1122 Saturday

Saturday, February 17, 2007

I'll be working at the Maritime Museum this afternoon, on the cash register. The Rondout is having some kind of Mardi Gras do. I don't know exactly what's going on, but ice sculptures were mentioned, and the museum volunteer coordinator said I could wear a costume if I wanted.

This evening I'm going to a "Freestyle Frolic" in Kingston. FirstWoman has been enthusiastic about the frolics, so I guess I'm going to find out what it's all about. I asked what's the attire, and she said "Loose clothing you can dance in". I don't much dance, but I like to watch.

Which reminds me, the ballroom dance classes I signed up for start next week. Please please let there be a shortish single man in the class for me to partner with....

.

1 comment:

Chris said...

You will have a blast doing the ballroom dancing. Alexis and I tried it but she dropped out, not feeling coordinated enough:(

Good luck and have fun!

Chris
My Blog