Thursday, February 15, 2007

1121 Blew It

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Went to Third Thursday dinner. There was only The Ditz and her husband, and Roman, and me. Roman and I stayed at the table after the other two left.

I didn't mean to, but I told Roman what I thought of the Duchess. I told him all of it, and all of my feelings about it. It's going to make things very awkward from now on. Right now I don't see how we could be even just friends after this.

He said that he had wondered if she was just using him, that's why there were problems in their relationship before, but after she found out about me, "Things got better". He's happy with "things better". Yeah, that's called manipulation, you idiot.

I hate this. Hate, hate, hate it!

.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I don't know all the details but from the sound of it, I certainly don't envy your position.

Chris
My Blog