Sunday, February 11, 2007

1114 I Want an Alarm Watch

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Last year I went looking for a woman's watch with an alarm, and couldn't find any. I even hit the expensive jewelry store outlets at Woodbury. Why don't they exist? Jay always had an alarm on his watch. Why can't I?

--------- short break for online search ---------

Ok, yeah, they do exist, but now I remember the REAL problem. They're all ugly! Jay's was dressy.

All the women's watches with alarms are big clunky sport things with rubber or leather buckled straps, in weird colors. I want a dressy-looking watch with a small face and an expansion band, metal, preferably a mix of gold and silver tones so that I can wear it with gold or silver.

That's not too much to ask, is it? Jay's was dressy, she whines.... Don't women need to know what time it is when they're dressed up? Is time only important when you're wearing sweats?

.

No comments: