Monday, July 17, 2006

803 Mysterious Lights

Monday, July 17, 2006

I was going to take the minivan for a nice long "clear out the system" drive last evening, but when I went outside, I found the ceiling light on in the Aerio. The sun had moved low enough on the other side of the house that I could see the light on. In full sun earlier in the day, I wouldn't have noticed it. I have no idea how long it had been on. I don't believe it was on when I returned from the auction last night. I checked it, and the switch was definitely set to "full on", so it's not like it was a door ajar or whatever. (No, there's no chance that anyone had been curious and checking the car out. It's not like it's parked on a street....)

So I ended up driving the Aerio around instead. Make sure the battery got recharged.

I called the Chrysler people today and told them I would not be bringing the minivan in today - it was so good on Sunday afternoon I'd like to drive it some more and see. I'm going on a Mensa hike on mansion grounds in Poughkeepsie this evening, so I'll drive the van to that.

Should be a good test - if they want to be bad, being that far from home would be very tempting to the gremlins.

No comments: