Monday, June 26, 2006

761 800-503-7001

[Edit 08/30/2006 - Google turns up this entry for people searching on "800-503-7001". If that includes you, dear reader, please go to this later entry instead, and leave a comment.]


Heh heh! I'm still getting hits from people searching for information on that strange phone number, like six more today. I know why my entry shows up in the search results list, but I couldn't understand why anyone would bother to actually go look at it. There must be more promising stuff out there.

So I searched for 800-503-7001 in Google, and guess what? I'm the only hit! Snork!

The searchers are probably disappointed, not only because I have nothing to offer, but, because all these entries are ONE PAGE, they are presented with the whole thing, not the 800-503-7001 piece. They could search the blog at the top, but I don't think they do. They take one look, give up, and leave. Snork snork.

Besides, the entries with the comments that could shed light don't have the number in them.

(So, if you're here looking for info on 800-503-7001, there's no answer here. Could be international call, calling card call, blocked number, bleck. Theories, no facts. My case was a female voice who asked "Are you Silk-En-Drum?" and hung up immediately when I said yes. Stalker?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can search for a phrase on a webpage by hitting "ctrl" "f", so folks wouldn't have to read the whole thing.
-Daughter

~~Silk said...

"ctrl f" gives you individual instances of the phrase. The search at the top of the screen will give you all entries that contain the phrase. I think that's more convenient.
- Mother