Monday, June 26, 2006

759 Dance Video

I hesitated at first to post this without specific permission, but it's on her commercial website, and I have pointed people there before, so anyone could get there on their own, and besides, recognition and advertising ain't bad, so.... without futher ado:

If you have a fast connection, like cable, watch this:

http://www.crimsongypsy.com/dance/WillowFloorworkLg.mov

This is Willow. The video is in Quicktime format, about 48 mb. Without a fast connection you won't get the full effect, you'll miss the fluidity. Note the controlled strength, the sensuousness, the power.

Absolutely amazing. (With my dialup connection, I haven't seen this video, but I saw the live performance on June 17 in New Paltz, where this was taped.)

You're welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are more than welcome to post links to my website(s) that I provide in my journal. Thank you for posting this. I appreciate the support! I'm going to try to make a smaller file size soon for people on dial-up. Plus, I'll be making a clip of the finger cymbal dance I did as well.