Wednesday, May 24, 2006

698 Some Photos from the Glen

I don't have many photos I can post. Roman photographed the falls, and I mostly took pictures of Roman photographing the falls. I'll post what he sends me later.


The first falls, at the top of the trail. The trail runs very close to the falls - you can see a part of it in the lower right corner. That's a person standing on the large flat rock downstream. Gives you some idea of how steep it is.















The first falls again, from slightly further down.















Ganoga Falls.






















Ganoga again. That spot of bright blue is a hiker.
























Another falls - I forget which this is - there are 20-some of them....

















The trail. It's mostly rocks.



















You may notice that I've removed a photo since this was first published. Yeah, the anonymous hiker in beige was Roman. Wasn't he pretty?


And now, something different:
Miss Thunderfoot. She'd rather sleep on scraps of cardboard than on the carpet. Probably because the carpet is full of clumps of fur.


1 comment:

Kate said...

Beautiful pictures, Miss Thunderfoot looks a little annoyed in that last one!