Saturday, May 06, 2006

676 Missing Comments?

I apologize to anyone who left a comment that seems to have disappeared. I moderate comments, because there are a lot of spam comments on Blogger. That means I get an email containing the comment text with links to accept or reject it. When they go to my regular id and folder, I approve the "real" ones within hours.

However,
... Yahoo has been screwing up lately. I've heard that many "Yahoo Groups" are not getting messages posted, and today I found a few Blogger comment emails in the spam folder. I accepted them, and you'll find them posted now, but I have no idea whether any completely disappeared (aged out), because I haven't been checking the spam folder regularly. I don't understand why they are suddenly being considered spam.

Sorry. I'll pay more attention to the spam folder until the Yahoo world rights itself again.

No comments: