Tuesday, May 02, 2006

#670 Pleasant / Mixed Tuesday

Up early again with man on roof, lunch with Piper and Vinnie, bank, grocery store (last Saturday they put my case of coffee yogurt out and it sold out before I got to it, so they were supposed to order another case for me for today, but they forgot, so now it's tomorrow, bleck), got home to find that the roofer had cut his finger terribly, his wife had come and bandaged it, she and I both think he should go to the hospital for stitches, Roman came to tutor Piper again and again was amazed at how little Piper had retained from the last lesson, I'm not surprised, I had told him to make sure Piper took good notes, I made spaghetti & meatballs with steamed asparagus for dinner with Roman, he even had seconds, a very nice evening, Roman hooked up my DVD player, but it needs some kind of modulator, which he'll bring next time he visits, all done, here I am.

Tomorrow early, van to second-choice garage to get sensor replaced, pick up yogurt, deliver donations to Elmendorph Inn and Salvation Army, maybe make it to the exercise machines.

Now, sleep.

No comments: