Friday, April 28, 2006

#663 Love & Sex

Friday, April 28, 2006

I've been occasionally answering questions in here from The Book of Questions, by Gregory Stock, Ph.D.,Workman Publishing Company, Inc., and I had mentioned it to Roman, the context being that many of the questions seemed to apply to what he and I were going through at the moment I read them. I believe in coincidence as sometimes being meaningful. Someone had given him a similar book, The Book of Questions - Love & Sex, by the same author, and last Wednesday, Roman gave it to me.

I opened the book randomly, and read the first question I saw at the top of the page, and I said a bad word. He glanced over, raised eyebrows, and I showed him the question. We both burst into laughter.

The question was, "#83 Have you ever had a lover you wanted to break up with but keep as a friend? or perhaps as a casual sex partner?"

And he doesn't believe in coincidence. Pish!

---------------------------------

Fishkill called this evening, and we talked for about 40 minutes. He's busy tomorrow, and I'm not sure of my schedule this weekend (the roofers) so he's going to call again Sunday morning, and we'll get together, coffee and conversation, maybe lunch, sometime, somewhere, on Sunday.

No comments: