Monday, April 24, 2006

#657 Peanut Rebound

Monday, April 24, 2006

Remember the 6 30-gallon bags of plastic peanuts I delivered to Spackenkill Road (almost an hour away) last Thursday, when I tore up the bottom of the van on the woman's driveway?

Guess what I found on the ecycle list today.

OFFERED - 6 30-gal bags of plastic peanuts - Spackenkill Road

Must pick up TODAY by 5pm. Town of Poughkeepsie, off Spackenkill Road.
I got them from another ecycler, but can't use them; there are just too
many! The bags are huge, so please bring mini van or p/u truck that
will hold them.

Duh? Yup. That's her. I recognized the email address. There were lots of people closer, with decent driveways, to whom I could have given them. But she wanted them, and she was first in. And now not only is she reoffering them, but she's apparently not keeping any? She can't use them because there are "too many"? Duh?

I don't understand.

From now on I don't deliver.

No comments: