Monday, April 24, 2006

#655 What's My Major?


You scored as Mathematics. You should be a Math major!
Like Pythagoras, you are analytical, rational, and are always
ready to tackle the problem head-on!

Mathematics


100%

Psychology


92%

English


92%

Engineering


83%

Philosophy


58%

Linguistics


58%

Journalism


58%

Sociology


42%

Dance


33%

Theater


33%

Art


33%

Biology


25%

Chemistry


25%

Anthropology


17%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.

Ahah! I did major in math, with an English minor. Psychology was (and still is) a major interest, but not much was offered in the only school I could afford to go to. Oddly, I'm actually not much interested in math, or in writing. I'm more interested in analysis and synthesis, and in reading. In other words, just dabbling. I wonder what that means. (Probably means I'm lazy.)

No comments: