Tuesday, February 07, 2006

#560

Tuesday, 02/07/06

Last night, QuickBooks class, dinner before with Roman. You know, I think this new relationship could work. On this level, we are both much more relaxed with each other.

I had tea this morning with the neighbor from an earlier entry, Annalisa. She is unhappy because they will be moving again. Her daughter wants to go to college in the city (or Europe), so they will be moving to stay near her. Wow.

Then I went to the deli, then the bank to deposit the Exxon stock sale checks, then to Piper's office to deliver a personal check for the same amount, where I also got a major one-hour lesson in how bonds work (I think I finally understand), then to the exercise machines, then the CVS, then to pick up the van and return the rental, then .... somewhere, for something.... Whatever. By 3 pm I was wiped out.

I got a wink on the dating site from a retired corporate lawyer, who lives "within 15 miles"! We've exchanged some emails. Looks promising so far. He seems open, has moved here from California because he was born and raised here, and his elderly parents live here. If there's any potential problem it might be that he's BIG into playing tennis. Um, what's tennis? So, we'll see.

No comments: