Friday, July 18, 2014

3964 Another fish attack!

Friday, July 18, 2014

I forgot to mention back in post 3960 - once I had figured out how to download stuff to my new tablet, I went out and got the Friskies cat fishing game.  You see cats playing with it all over YouTube.  The fish swim around on the screen, and the fascinated cats pat them to make them disappear.

Well, Jasper is one of the most timid cats in the world.  The first few times I put it on the floor, he ran.  "Eek! Strange thing!"  Finally he understood it wasn't going to attack him, and the next few times he cautiously watched from around the corner.  Finally he crept up to within two feet of it, and then the damn thing MEOWED!  I hadn't noticed there were meows in addition to bubbling and splashing sounds until then.

I'll have to give him time to forget, and maybe try again with the sound off.
.

No comments: