Tuesday, February 14, 2012

3464 Jasper says, yummies?

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Your day is only as good as the strength of the table you're dancing on.

----------------------------------------------

A few weeks ago when Nugget was working on her first two teeth, Daughter was having difficulty finding biscuits for her to teethe on. Not so many years ago we had zweiback. It was ideal because the baby couldn't break off large chunks, and small chunks would soften before choking the baby.

Daughter couldn't find zweiback anywhere. I don't know why. The baby sections had teething biscuits, but they were scary because they'd break into large solid chunks that we'd have to fish out of the Nugget's mouth over her objections.

So I told Daughter a story that I thought would make her cringe. Yeah, I gave her zweiback when she was teething, but there was something that worked better. I had two dogs at the time, and Daughter loved the doggy cookies. Milk Bones. There's nothing awful in them, and they work very well. Daughter teethed on Milk Bones.

To my surprise, she thought that was a great idea.

Hence this photo:
.

No comments: