Tuesday, September 20, 2011

3359 HOTW - J.R. Martinez

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A problem cannot be solved at the same level at which it was created.
-- Albert Einstein --

---------------------------------------------------------

It's been a long time since I picked a Honey of the Week. This guy has been on my radar a long time. I first saw him while channel surfing through "All My Children", and he stopped me. Instant reaction to him. Since then I occasionally check the soap to see if he's in the day's storyline.

He was badly burned in Afghanistan. Heavily scarred. But he still has the most gorgeous eyes, and he's smoothly sexy. His voice, body, the way he moves. Plus, he's 100% nice guy. He absolutely fits my qualifications for HOTW.


He was brought to mind by last night's Dancing With the Stars. I didn't watch the show, but I heard he'd done well, so I found the video on YouTube:


His scars barely show there. Must be heavily made up.
Link
His story is at http://www.knowjr.com/about/jrs-story.
.

No comments: