Sunday, September 18, 2011

3358 Past Flash

Sunday, September 18, 2011

For a true scientist, being wrong is just as interesting as being right.

---------------------------------------------------

I'd mentioned TD&H* 1 and 2, who ran the gas station/quick shop in the village at the old house, and that TD&H 2, the younger brother, flirted heavily with me last summer, just before I moved. (We'd taken a ride, and sat by the river one afternoon, and he wanted me to go out for dinner and drinks. I said thank you, I'm flattered, but no, but he kept trying right up until I moved.)

Well, I still subscribe to the online news feeds for the village. TD&H 2 (age 47) was arrested today in a sting operation. He sold a beer to an underage undercover agent.

Why am I amused? Shaking my head, but amused.
.

[* TD&H = tall, dark, and handsome.]

No comments: