Wednesday, November 03, 2010

3149 Sharing the water

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease
left a name worth remembering."
-- Theodore Roosevelt --

----------------------------------------------

I've been worried about Jasper not drinking water. I haven't seen him drink water since he arrived at the new house. He did drink some tuna can water, but that supply is rather limited.

On the other hand, I haven't seen him eat anything, either, but the food is disappearing from his dish. I have so many bowls of water scattered around, I wouldn't notice a drop in level.

I even closed the stopper in the tub in the master bath and put an inch of water in the deep end. He likes to play in water, and I hoped that would attract him to drink some. I heard him lapping water from the tub during the night last night --- which explains his confused expression when I took my bath this morning.

It was absolutely "Why is Mommy sitting in my water dish?"
.

No comments: