Saturday, September 11, 2010

3083 All quiet

Saturday, September 11, 2010

"Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life.
Laughing at someone else's can shorten it."
-- Cullen Hightower --

------------------------------------------------------------------


I thought yesterday was quiet. Today is even worse. There's nothing happening even on the internet - no email, almost no blog updates, no comments anywhere. Nothing.

I've been working my way down through the sewing pile. It's disgusting. There are things there that needed hemming before I could wear them (I have to hem everything), and when I try them on now they're too big. Already. They still have tags on them.

I think maybe I'll see if I can find some fried chicken somewhere. Sudden hunger for fried chicken.
.

No comments: