Saturday, July 17, 2010

3027 Van is another step closer to moving

Saturday, July 17, 2010

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-- Stephen Roberts --

----------------------------------------------------------

The above quote is really, really, worth thinking about. Understand that the person being spoken to is not necessarily Christian.

------------------------------

Vic came by last evening and finished working on the van brakes. He tested the A/C and was surprised to find that it worked fine after having sat in the driveway for more than two years. He added a little more whatsis gas to it, and it worked better.

So now I have to find out why one front tire keeps going flat, add some brake fluid, locate the current insurance card, get it registered, and then get it over to the Captain's shop where they can work to figure out why the "check engine" goes on, and why it ate the battery.

He did talk a lot last evening, but I didn't get that too-cosy flirtatious vibe I got from him before. I don't know what happened since the last time, when I had to be rescued by the cavalry, but I don't mind at all. (Hmmm. Maybe he picked up on my reaction to the arrival of the cavalry. I don't suppose he had to be too sensitive to get the idea.)
.

No comments: