Tuesday, September 08, 2009

2577 Temporarily shortened feeds

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sir Richard Francis Burton: "The more I study religions
the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything
but himself."

-------------------------

I have temporarily shortened the feeds. If you are reading this on (through?) a feed (as opposed to having had to go to the actual blog to read it) and you can see the whole post, I'd very much appreciate it if you would please go to the blog and leave a comment (anonymous is ok), and tell me what feeds aggregator or reader you are using (Bloglines, Google, etc.). I'm trying to figure out how that works.

Thank you for your assistance. When I get the info I need, I'll go back to full feeds.
.

4 comments:

Willow said...

Oh, I'm so excited. I just wanted to tell you I got one of the live traffic feed for my new bellydance blog: bellydancewillow.blogspot.com. Thanks!!!

the queen said...

Google Reader got as far as "I'd very much appreciate it if you" - and that was it.

Becs said...

Re: The Queen, that's where bloglines cut off.

~~Silk said...

Willow - I added you to my link list and feeds list on the 7th, and got the first feed right away. Yeah, it's working. Lookin' good, too.

Queen and Becs - you'll get the first 200-and-some characters, but I don't know if that includes the HTML or not.