Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2563 Yeah, ok.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Deepak Chopra, quoting a Vedic scholar: I am that; you are that;
this is that; that is all there is, and if you understand that,
you understand all.

I don't understand.

-------------------------------

I'm in love again. The red flags are still flapping in the wind, and I don't care.

It took him six months to use the "L" word, so I gather he doesn't use it lightly. I mentioned to him last night that he'll say "I love you" easily on the phone or in an email, but he'd never yet said it to my face. So he did. And to my ear. And to the top of my head. And he signed this evening's email:

Love you, to your face,
[The Man]

Sigh.

--------------------------------

Later: After filing this post, I went to the blog to ensure it got posted correctly, and as I was proofreading it, the music started up. It was Tracy Chapman's "Give Me One Reason".

Coincidence?
.

1 comment:

Becs said...

Re the quote: I think it helps if you've dropped some acid before reading it. At least that's how the Beatles seemed to handle it.