Sunday, July 26, 2009

2524 No show

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Scott Adams: "To mediocre minds,
a brilliant idea and a stupid idea sound identical."

---------------------------


It's been only three days on the thyroid supplement, and I'm already pulling my head out of the hole and looking around. What I'm seeing will send me back in the hole. What a mess this place is! I don't know where to start.

I got washed and dressed today, even washed my hair and put makeup on, and headed for the antiques fair that I couldn't go to yesterday. The gates were closed, and the lot was empty. The fair was yesterday only.

Huh? It's never been only one day. It's usually Friday through Sunday. The dealers always have huge old furniture pieces that need to be unloaded, unpacked, put together, displayed in a suitable setting, and then at the end, if not sold they must be disassembled, repacked, and reloaded. I can't imagine anyone doing that for a one-day show.

I am disappointed.

Oh, another thing growing since I started the thyroid pills - I'm getting hungry.
.

No comments: