Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2528 Music on blog.....

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ben Franklin: "In wine there is wisdom,
in beer there is freedom,
in water there is bacteria."

(This seems to be The Man's credo, too.)
---------------------------

I've added music. It's the pink block over there on the left. I can't find a volume control on the block, but you can turn it off if you don't like it. It's set for random, but if something you like shows on the tiny screen you can click it, and it will play.

It's a few of my favorite things. Some play all the way through, some seem to be cut short. Sometime when I have time I'll try to tweak it.

I'll be volunteering at the tourism booth at the county fair tomorrow, and then going to a movie tomorrow night, so - see y'all Friday, probably.
.

1 comment:

~~Silk said...

The music block is gone. It died, of course.