Wednesday, June 03, 2009

2421 Random Idiot Amusements

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This one might be pretty accurate, except that I'm actually a little too shy to approach men cold:





You Are Confident Sexy



You're one sexy chica, and you know it.

You've got the confidence to strut your stuff...

And approach any man who happens to catch your eye.

You may make a guy run away, but the true men will appreciate your moxie.


...On the other hand, I did "go after" The Man on first meeting, even though he was with another woman. Turned out they were just friends, not dating, but I didn't know that at the time.




Your Song Is Barbie Girl



"I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world

Life in plastic, it's fantastic

You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere

Imagination, life is your creation"

You're hilarious and cute - yet you still pull off sexy!

I think it might have been the pink g-string that got me that one.




You're a Pack Rat



Someday, you'll get totally crushed by a falling pile of stuff.

Whether you survive depends on how many old granola bars you have lying around your house.

Too too true.




You Go for Brains



When it comes to attraction, you go for more than meets the eye.

Eye candy is all fine and good, but you need more than good looks to be into someone.

You're looking for a deep connection, and that can only happen when you meet someone who thinks like you.

That's not to say you don't appreciate sexy people. You just prefer sexy and smart!

Yeah. I think smart IS sexy, all by itself. But long legs, narrow hips, and powerful arms certainly don't hurt. Pretty face? Faces don't interest me.




You are Conscientious, Agreeable and Open



Extroversion:

You have low extroversion.

You are quiet and reserved in most social situations.

A low key, laid back lifestyle is important to you.

You tend to bond slowly, over time, with one or two people.


Conscientiousness:

You have medium conscientiousness.

You're generally good at balancing work and play.

When you need to buckle down, you can usually get tasks done.

But you've been known to goof off when you know you can get away with it.


Agreeableness:

You have medium agreeableness.

You're generally a friendly and trusting person.

But you also have a healthy dose of cynicism.

You get along well with others, as long as they play fair.


Neuroticism:

You have low neuroticism.

You are very emotionally stable and mentally together.

Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly.

Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure.


Openness to experience:

Your openness to new experiences is high.

In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.

You'll try almost anything interesting, and you're constantly pushing your own limits.

A great admirer of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.

Hmmm. I guess I'd like me.




You Are Trusting In Love



You fall in love quickly and easily. And very often.
When you fall, you fall hard.


You give and take equally in relationships.

You need your space and privacy. You don't like to be smothered.

You're secretly hoping your partner will change for you.

You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back.

A little off on the give and take. I usually end up giving more than I take, and that usually ends up destroying the relationship, because I know I deserve more. If I try to give less to make it equal, there's not enough going on for me. If I try to be satisfied with receiving less while still giving at my level, I feel neglected (martyred). So what I want is equal give and take, but it's not easy to achieve.
.

1 comment:

Chriz said...

BAD GIRL SEXY!