Thursday, March 05, 2009

2297 Not Helping My Mood

Ok. Read this New York Times piece: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/05/world/americas/05briefs-9YEAROLDSABO_BRF.html?_r=2&ref=world

Opinions? Sorry, I can't give mine without using a bunch of bad words I can almost guarantee you've never heard before. But I'll give you a hint. It's not enough that he raped her, but the Church doesn't care if he ultimately kills her (oh, wait, they probably figure that she seduced him, so shares the sin, oh, wait, she's female so she has no standing in the church anyway, and nine-year-old kids are fair game anyway). And who's going to take care of the babies? Oh, yeah, since he's the father, he can take responsibility when he gets out of jail. They might be about 8 by then, just the right age.
.

1 comment:

Christine Dempsey said...

Dare I say, one more reason why religion is f-ed up?