Tuesday, March 03, 2009

2293 Sick

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm sick. Miserable. Saturday at the tax clinic I had a minor choking episode - water went down the wrong way and the little trap door in there spasmed and snapped shut and I couldn't breathe for a bit. Trying to clear it tore up my throat. I thought at the time, "Uh oh. This is going to cause a problem. Highway for germs, and there's a lot of them here today."

I now have a raging sore throat, slight fever, headaches, and body aches. Probably a virus. My scalp itches like mad, and that's often a sign (with me) of major immune system activity. I took a long hot bath, and now I'm even more miserable. I used a eucalyptus bath salt that was supposed to be good for aching muscles, and now I smell like I bathed in Vicks Vaporub. Worse, the muscles still ache.

Snork.
.

2 comments:

Herrad said...

How horrible hope you are better today.
Love,
Herrad

Becs said...

Poor behbeh. I send you virtual chicken soup. It sucks to be sick.