Thursday, November 13, 2008

2112 Bloglines Kerflooey?

Thursday, November 13, 2008

What's the deal with Bloglines today? I'm getting 200 updates on every blog I've subscribed to. It looks like they're considering everything posted in 2006 and 2007 as a new post. It's not anything the bloggers did, like change templates, because mine is one of them and I didn't do anything different.

That's not the worst - after I mark them "read", the next time the screen refreshes, all 200 are back on the list. Right now I'm showing like 3000+ posts "to be read".
----------------

It's two hours later, and it's up to 5100 posts to be read. I'm beginning to wonder if Bloglines has picked up all the programmers AOL laid off. Looks like the same fingerprints....
.

1 comment:

PDX Granny said...

Hey, Silk! Here I am, taking up your invitation to visit.

Did you ever figure out why you were seeing so many blog updates? I don't subscribe to any blogs - haven't figured out how to yet. But I do have several that I follow. Are the updates something you get when subscribing to a blog?

I'm glad you appreciated my vacation pictures. Yes, the "resort" was something! Actually I liked it. It just seemed so fitting to be in those surroundings and having such rustic accommodations. It was clean and comfortable and those are the most important things to me. Old and rustic fits my style much better than new and fancy!