Friday, October 10, 2008

2062 Personality Test

Friday, October 10, 2008


My Personality


Neuroticism
13
Extroversion
41
Openness to Experience
54
Agreeableness
31
Conscientiousness
32

You are a calm person who is considered almost fearless by some, however you are not generally self conscious about yourself. You lead a leisurely and relaxed life. You would prefer to sit back and smell the roses rather than indulge in high energy activities. You tend not to express your emotions openly and are sometimes not even aware of your own feelings [This, the "not aware", is the only part I have to disagree with. I am usually very aware of my feelings. I just don't always know what I want to do about them.]. You dislike confrontations and are perfectly willing to compromise or to deny your own needs in order to get along with others, however you feel superior to those around you and sometimes tend to be seen as arrogant by other people. You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

Take a Personality Test now or view the full Personality Report.

ugg boots

No comments: