Friday, July 11, 2008

1903 Shakesp3are

Friday, July 11, 2008

The Man and I are meeting in Garrison tonight, to attend a performance of Twelfth Night at Boscobel.

It's an experience. There's video here from the Cymbeline performance (which I will be going to with Mensa in about two weeks) that gives a small hint. The dark arcs you see are the edges of the tent. They use the inside of the tent and the lawn beyond as the stage, with the Hudson River and West Point as a backdrop.

The tent:

I have a thousand things to do between now and 5:30, like clean the litter boxes, deposit some checks, wash hair and clean me up, find something appropriate to wear preferably not from the laundry pile, pick up stuff from the post office, clean out the car, put together a recycle load for tomorrow, and map the route.

So, g'bye.
.

2 comments:

Becs said...

Enjoy! Although it exasperates me that all this fun stuff takes place in the summer, when it is hot and disgusting and I want nothing more than darkness and the sanctuary of my house. Why, why, why?

~~Silk said...

That's 'cause you live in CITY!!! We had a cool breeze off the river. Bugs bothered The Man, but that's usual with him, 'cause he dares to come here with garbagy CITY AIR on him.