Saturday, March 15, 2008

1728 Bloglines Is Snubbing Me

Saturday, March 15, 2008


My Bloglines subscription isn't working. Yesterday morning it suddenly asked for my password, something it hasn't done in a few months, and it won't accept what I know to be the password. So I clicked on the "forgot password, please send", and it says it sent the password to my email id, but it didn't. Even after several tries.

I'm lost without Bloglines! Ack!


Last night I sent Bloglines an email asking for help, and I have not yet received a reply. Is this just me? Anyone else having problems?

I set up a new subscription today with a different email id, and that's working fine, but I didn't have time to resubscribe to more than a few of the original blogs. Very annoying.


Otherwise, nothing happening. Sewing day again.
.

1 comment:

Ally said...

my bloglines work. however, a week ago, it was not pulling anything.