Sunday, February 24, 2008

1705 Warm Weekend

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I had a very nice weekend. I drove south on Friday through the snowstorm, and he drove north through the worst part of the storm, and we met halfway. I learned a few more things about him, and about myself, and I'm more comfortable now than I have been so far. I no longer feel like I don't know what's going on. I am content. Probably just for now, until I get antsy and want reassurance again, but for now, I love, I am loved, I understand more, and I am content.

When I got home this evening, there was snow on the driveway, but I felt courageous, backed up and got a head start, and bulled up the driveway. Actually made it all the way up. Wow!
.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im glad you had such a wondeful time with you love-- it gives me hope to know that there are people out there who do love and are loved. i know that not everyone is a lier and a cheater, sometimes it just feels that way.

Chris said...

I love, I am loved, I understand more, and I am content.


You can't beat that....not at all.