Monday, March 05, 2007

1146 I'm Back

Monday, March 05, 2006

It was an interesting weekend. I got home a little after midnight last night, and I've been trying to catch up all day.

I have to get my check for registration for the Maryland and Metropolitan Washington gathering in May into the mail by 5 pm to qualify for the vast discount offered to this weekend's attendees. And today is Jay's 55th birthday, so I have to find either a fudge brownie or a piece of death-by-chocolate cake to stick a candle into, and eat for him. He was a chocoholic, so even though I ate so much junk the past three days that I have to swear off food for the next week, I'll make an exception today.

Note - never ever attempt to skewer an Oreo cookie and dip it into chocolate fondue. Well, ok, you can dip it, but don't eat it. That's real death by chocolate.

Back later.

.

No comments: