Thursday, March 01, 2007

1144 Duh?

Thursday, March 1, 2007

I was standing to the right of the television set in the kitchen. There was a reporter on, and behind her, on the left side of the screen, I could see the first few words of a sign. I wondered what the sign said, so I moved to the left so I could look behind her.

Duh....

I got no sleep last night. I think it's time to go to bed.

Tomorrow I drive to Iselin, NJ, to attend a weekend NJ Mensa gathering. The prediction is snow, sleet, freezing rain, rain. Oh, joy. I'm going anyway.
.

3 comments:

Ally said...

i had a duh moment. i had to re-read twice for it to compute in my brain.

our weather isn't so bad in the west. i occasionally go out in flip flops.

Becs said...

Iselin's very close to Ma Maisonette. If you'd like to get together for a cup of coffee during your weekend with very smart people, email me. becs_again at yahoo dot com

The weather stinks right now but tomorrow is supposed to be gorgeous.

~~Silk said...

Becs - Yeah! Let's get together. Email sent.