Friday, December 08, 2006

1007 Photo Test

Over the past week I have loaded more than 500 photos onto Flickr.com, for safekeeping. I've made them all private, so if someone goes wandering around Flickr, they won't find my stuff.

I don't know if I can post one of them here, though. Flickr Help doesn't say if a private photo can be externally linked. So here goes - the test. My looking to see if it shows might not mean anything - Flickr may know it's me looking.

So, please leave a comment. Can you see Jay and me, about 1997ish, in baby sister's boat, in Florida? If you click on the photo, does it it take you to my Flickr account? Can you see any other of my photos there? If so, please describe a few. (When I click on this photo, my whole account is opened, but like I said, that might be because Flickr recognizes me - cookie crumbs and all that..)

Jandk97

6 comments:

Becs said...

I can see the photo on your blog, but when I log on to flickr, I'm told it's a private photo. So there ya go....

Gosh. You two look so happy. It must have been a great day.

Queen_Mum said...

I saw what you wanted me to see and no more. Glad you shared.

Becs said...

Hey! Is that Gary??

~~Silk said...

Is who Gary? Gary who? Huh?

Anonymous said...

Damn! She means my Gary. Gary even has that shirt! He's never managed that much chin hair.

And that is a fine photo of you, ~~S. I am asked for my Flickr password, for some reason, which I don't have.

~~Silk said...

(Giggle) Per Gary, watch for post #1009! Something amazing coming.