Thursday, September 07, 2006

870 Geography Test

This came in an email from Dirty Dave. He wrote:

"Since the Middle East has been in the news for a long time it occurred to me how little we really knew about it. So here is a test. It is only a geography test. However It's amazing how little we truly know about the area that has been in the headlines for very so long...

http://www.rethinkingschools.org/
just_fun/games/mapgame.html
"

I liked this test. It involves moving the names of countries to their correct position on a map. When you are right or wrong, you know immediatedly. It's very well done. (Except I ended up with one country left over. Was that supposed to happen?)

Later: Ok. Figured it out. Bahrain was the one I had left over, and if you know where it is, you'll know why I missed it. And I shouldn't have missed it because I knew generally where it was. (But do the test first.)

1 comment:

Eric Dalton said...

I took this test a while back and scored a perfect. Now some suits in an unmarked van constantly follow me and my phone clicks every 40 seconds. Be careful folks... knowledge is dangerous!