Wednesday, May 10, 2006

682 Wednesday

Roman tutored Piper yesterday afternoon, then came here for dinner. I made apricot chicken, yellow rice, and broccoli. He brought his new laptop and we watched the Stomp DVD on it. Then I chased him out before 8. He had three classes Monday, and a full schedule this week, so I know he needs time at home. I'm even surprised he came here with time so tight, but on the other hand, we seem to be getting along so well lately, I don't know.

My lawn finally got mowed today, first time this year. I'm glad. It was starting to look really bad. I was beginning to think that the Hairless Hunk was punishing me for hiring someone else for the roof.

I'll be going to Poughkeepsie this evening for trivia (NTN, I think?) with Tom. Fishkill has a dance lesson tonight, but he says if he gets finished soon enough, he'll join us. I hope he does. If he doesn't show tonight, I'll have to write him off. Too bad - he's good looking and smart, but he may have some trouble following up on things. He seems to either want to keep me dangling, in reserve so to speak, or he wants to brush me off and doesn't know how.

Off to the machines. Exercise! I'm gonna get lookin' so good all these idiot men will be sorry they didn't snap me right up when they had a chance!!!!

No comments: