Wednesday, September 02, 2015

5002 Invitation - interpret my dream

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place
but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
-- Dorothy Nevill --

--------------------------------------------------------------

There was a large floor, maybe in a store, or a warehouse, or even maybe on the street?  A box or container had overturned, spilling hundreds of somethings all over.  The somethings were cylindrical, so they rolled and spread out.  They were small enough to fit into a palm.  Whatever they were, they were multi-colored, unusual, and pretty.

I straightened up the container and started picking up the things to put them back.  They felt nice in my hands.  The more I handled them, the more I wanted some, maybe three or four.

I looked all around, and there was no one else around that I could buy them from.  Nobody.  I was the only person.

Should I put them all back?  Could I just take three or four?  After all, they could have rolled away and would likely never be missed.  I'm willing to pay for them, but there's no one to pay.  And if I hadn't picked them up and put them back, a lot more might have been lost or destroyed.  Or should I walk away now, and remove temptation, leave the remaining ones to their fate?
I was frozen, I didn't know what to do.  The big question was , "What should I do?  Can I just take a few?  Would that be wrong?  What should I do?"  In the dream, it was a BIG problem.  Like life or death big.
And then I woke up.
I can't think of any way this applies to anything going on in my life now. 

Theories?
.

2 comments:

the queen said...

Guilt free penises and you still feel guilty. Oh, penises of color even!

~~Silk said...

You cracked me up! I reread the post, and yeah, I can see where that fits perfectly. Except at the time, I thought that they were like pretty beads, or coins rolled in pretty wrappers, and "fits in my palm" doesn't match my expectations and requirements for a penis. On the other hand, they were the EXACT same size and shape of the "magic bullet" vibrators.

Hmmm. Maybe there's something I crave, but it doesn't involve a real penis.