Tuesday, April 10, 2012

3506 HOTW - Mike Woods

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Anyone can be smart, just as anyone can be stupid. It just depends on
what you are doing at the time.

----------------------------------------------------------

Haven't done a Honey of the Week in ages. Haven't seen anyone new who stunned me - until this morning. The local Fox station was on in the background, and I glanced up and saw a guy in bathing trunks standing next to a pool, and my jaw dropped. Yowza!

Mike Woods is the weekend meteorologist and “Good Day New York” feature reporter for the NYC Fox channel. This is one of the very few HOTWs that I have elected based on appearance alone. All the previous guys I had watched in various roles, got to superficially "know", liked the way they moved, liked their voice, blah blah. This HOTW has the posture I like, the easy smile, the open eyes, the big arms, the narrow hips and tight high round behind I like - this HOTW is totally appearance. He sure is easy to look at.
I don't want to know any more. It might spoil it.

I may have to start watching Fox.
.

No comments: