Friday, July 08, 2011

3301 Revising history

Friday, July 8, 2011

We are all born psychopaths, born without repressions.
Society teaches us the restraints of proper behavior and helps us develop a conscience.
-- Paul Levine, Night Vision --

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I mentioned to The Man the other day that, although I may be disloyal to my gender by saying this, I can't wait for the primary debate spitting match between Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann. The two seem to be hatched from the same pea pod.

In an interview with George Stephanopoulos, Ms. Bachmann referred to John Quincy Adams as a Founding Father, despite the fact that he was all of nine years old at the time. My thought was, ok, we're revising history again?

Well, someone went out to the Wikipedia entry for J. Q. Adams and altered the "life as a child" section to add "But even as an embryo, John Quincy Adams could feel pain and was a Founding Father."

Cracked me up. What cracks me up even more is that people seem to think it was a Bachmann supporter who did it. (Do we really give them credit for that much blatant stupidity?)

I know who did it. He lives about ten miles from my old house. He most definitely is not a Bachmann supporter.
.

No comments: