Friday, August 07, 2009

2536 Nuthin'

Friday, August 7, 2009

There can’t be sin without knowledge.

--------------------------

Nothing day. The outside temperature was 75 F, but for some reason it felt terribly hot to me, so I didn't do any walking. It was 75 in the house, too, but it felt cool in here. Must have been the sun. And humidity.

Mostly I spent the day moving old emails from the AOL archives to my new Gmail id. Mostly from The Man. Naturally, I had to read them all as I transferred them - all 4000 or so from over the past 2.3 years. I've been reading them over the past several days. We've used email like other people use instant message, I guess.

I do love his mind, it's been fascinating reading, but he's also the most frustrating person I've ever known, so it's also been a rollercoaster read.
.

No comments: