Saturday, October 04, 2008

2053 Feeds? Sigh....

Saturday, October 4, 2008

If you use Bloglines, and you SEE this post on Bloglines, please leave a comment and tell me. All I'm seeing on Bloglines is the red [!] that says there's a problem with the feeds, and it seems to think that the URL is incorrect or the site doesn't exist. I'm having fits!

All I did was turn feeds off for the evening of 10/2, while I transferred over some old posts from the AOL journal, and then I turned feeds back on the next morning. I went to Blogger Help and the Blogger forums, but it doesn't look like anyone else is having the problem, although I did pick up the information somewhere along the line that sometimes there can be something IN a post, some screwy HTML, that breaks the feed doohicky.

AOL. I'd be not at all surprised if AOL inserted screwy HTML. They couldn't even get the font sizes right back when I was using AOL Journals.

Sigh.

Well, I'm off to NJ tomorrow. Wish me luck.
.

3 comments:

the queen said...

I thought you went all manic on me and posted 10 posts in a day. BlogLines User, thats me

the queen said...

I thought you went all manic on me and posted 10 posts in a day. BlogLines User, thats me

the queen said...

I should post that comment 8 more times.