Wednesday, April 09, 2008

1757 Bleck

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Arthur Schopenhauer: "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."

------------------------

There's a commercial for an album of Christian songs, and the song they lead with is "Our god is an awesome god...". That construction is rather odd. It implies that there are several gods, and the one they worship is from the awesome subgroup. Weird.

-------------------------

I'm sick. Slight fever, abdominal cramps, nausea, aching joints and bones. I felt so sick when I went to bed last night I gave the cats extra food, put the phone and a basin on the bed, and put some clothes in a bag, just in case I had to go to the hospital in my robe. As it happened, I just felt very sick, but nothing interesting happened. I felt a little better this morning, but as the day goes on I'm getting yuckier again.

I spent Monday afternoon with Daughter and had a quick after-work drink with my man. I hope I didn't give them anything.
.

No comments: